How to debug infrared beam alarm
1. Adjust the optical axis of the infrared beam.
First of all, open the outer cover of the probe and point our eyes at the sight to observe the situation inside the sight. The optical lens of the probe can be directly adjusted by hand within the range of 180°, and the upper and lower adjusting screws under the lens can be adjusted by using a screwdriver. The lens system has an adjustment range of 12°. The effect of the detector in the sight falls into the center by repeated adjustments.
In the adjustment process, pay attention not to cover the optical axis, so as not to affect the adjustment work, the optical axis of the projector has a great impact on the sensitivity performance of the defense area, so it must be carefully adjusted in accordance with the correct steps.
2. The optical axis of the infrared beam is adjusted. The optical axis of the light receiver is preliminally adjusted in the same way as the "optical axis adjustment of the light transmitter". At this time, the red alarm indicator light on the light receiver is off, the green traffic indicator light is long bright, and there is no flicker, indicating that the overlap part of the sleeve optical axis is normal, and the function of the light transmitter and light receiver can be normal.
Step two: There are two small holes on the photoreceptor, respectively marked with "+" and "-", used to test the infrared intensity felt by the photoreceptor, its value is expressed by voltage, known as the sensitive voltage. Insert the test pen of the multimeter (red "+", black "-") into the photoreceptor to measure the photosensitive voltage, and repeatedly adjust the lens system to reach the limit of the photosensitive voltage, so that the probe can work in a proper state.
Note: The four-beam detector has two sets of optical systems, which need to cover the upper and lower lenses of the receiver respectively, and adjust the upper and lower photosensitive voltage values until they are consistent. The two optical systems of the ancient four-beam detector were adjusted separately. Because it involves the correspondence between the four optical systems at the transmitting end and the receiving end, it is quite difficult to adjust and needs to be adjusted carefully. If not handled properly, false alarms or protective dead zones can occur. The ABH four-beam detector integrates the two parts into one procedure, making engineering construction easier.
3. Adjust the shading time of infrared beam alarm. In general, the probe's blackout time can be adjusted between 50m/s~500m/s. When the probe leaves the factory, the factory will adjust the probe's blackout time to a standard position. In general, this position is a moderate state, considering the environmental conditions and the characteristics of the probe itself, so there is no special reason. There is no need to adjust the blackout time. If we need to adjust the blackout time because of fortification, we can adapt to the change of social environment. Generally speaking, the sensitivity of short-duration probe is faster, but the sensitivity of objects such as fallen leaves and birds is stronger, which increases the possibility of false alarm. On the contrary, the longer the blackout time, the sensitivity of the probe will be reduced, and the possibility of missing the alarm will naturally increase. The engineer shall adjust the shading time according to the actual need of fortification.
4. Infrared targeting alarm and anti-theft host link. After the probe is installed, the anti-disassembling connection is connected to the input loop of the protection area. After the connection, cover the probe shell and tighten the fastening screw. The alarm light is required to be set in the anti-theft host on the defense area without flashing, not lit, the defense area without alarm system indication output, indicating that the whole defense area is set up a normal, otherwise, check the line, re debug the probe, re determine the state of the warning area.
5. Anti-theft performance test of infrared fire alarm. After the working state of the defense area is normal, according to the requirements of the defense, with all possible size and shape objects similar to the guard, with different speeds and different ways to block the optical axis of the probe, in the alarm scene with wireless intercom and control center contact, check whether the alarm is normal, and carefully pay attention to the alarm host is flashing or unstable state. In order to avoid leaving hidden dangers to the alarm system, this process is called the firing test, the purpose of the firing test is to test whether the infrared fire alarm can have normal alarm ability, test whether the range of defense area protection can meet the predetermined requirements, whether there is a dead zone of protection.
Alarm and surveillance video record EAVS-2506B